Information Collection And UseWe may collect and process the following data about you:
- The information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use.
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third-party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Log DataAs set out above, we may automatically collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service. This Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, location, browser type, browser version, operating system and platform, your login information, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, products and services you viewed or searched for, page response times, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and other statistics and technical information. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. You can opt-out of Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Uses Made Of The InformationWe may use your Personal Information:
- To carry out our obligations to you and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about.
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To improve our Service and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To administer our Service and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To personalize your experience with any partner of ours who advertises on our website ("Advertiser") and whose content you interact with. If you click on an advertiser's link on our website then you will be taken to the advertiser's own website. We may be asked by the advertiser to provide certain personal information to them, such as your email address or demographic information. If you do not agree to us sending our advertisers this information then please do not click on any of the links on our website. Any interaction you have with an advertisement on our website may also mean that the advertiser collects non-identifiable information relating to you such as your IP address, your browser, your operating system and your interaction with their website.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- We sometimes operate co-registration with some of the advertisers we work with. This means that by clicking a link to one of our advertiser's websites an account will automatically be created for you. By clicking on these links you are agreeing to us sending the relevant data required by our partner to set up this account.
Disclosure And Compliance With LawsWe are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our service, we can disclose it to the potential buyer.
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group.
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights.
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and any transmission is at your own risk.
International TransferWe may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts. We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
What You Have The Right ToYou can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our sign up form, by following the unsubscribe link in any email we send or by contacting us at any time at [email protected] Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you.
- Be informed of what data processing is taking place.
- Restrict processing.
- To object to the processing of your personal data.
- complain to a supervisory authority.
Children's PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child who is under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers as soon as possible.